FAX-Entry Support System
When you receive a fax in a different sheet from OCR order format,
FAX-Entry Support System (FAX-ESS) saves the whole faxed page as an image.
Looking at the fax image on the display,
operator can enter the data with minimum operation.
To assist the data input, an image of the original fax is available and can be enlarged to view.
- An easy-to-use interface for validating fax orders.
- Quick reference to the customer's information such as order history, special request and so on.
- Image editing function: to send the fax as an order confirmation back to the client, you can edit the fax image (overlay comments, stamps, checkmarks…).
- Electronic archiving and storage.
- Electronic document retrieval.
- Monitor status of orders, view faxes in TIFF, or GIF format.